Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Timing is everything

Lately I have been feeling really depressed about my life and have consider going to the doctors to see if I need to be medicated. However, this past weekend Andrew and I went to Elliot Lake to see his parents. We had a good time together with them even if we just stay inside (only because it rain like cats and dogs) it felt good. I needed that little get away it helped my relax. Also it made me think that maybe I'm not as crazy as I thought I was. Today I felt the most human which is the best feeling to me right now. Also it helps that Andrew and I are going to a Leafs game in a just over a week. GO LEAFS GO!!!! Until next time. Cheers!!!!

1 comment:

Lamb said...

Hi Mary

I had no idea that you were feeling depressed. Dealing with your friends in a new living arrangement is a difficult thing to do. Maybe writing down your feelings in a journal might help. You and Andrew might sit down and make a list of the things that you should talk with your friends about. It does not have to be a bad thing. It sounds as if they are pretty childish where you and Andrew are not. It looks like you two have to be the grownups and set some things straight.
I know you and Andrew can work this out with them. After all, it is only for 5 years.

It really was fun having you guys here. Katy misses you.

Susan