Tuesday, September 4, 2007

A very long time

Well, well, well, it has been a very long time since I have written on my blog. Right now I don't have anything pleasant to say so I'll make it short. Andrew and I finally moved and of course we are not unpacked yet. I started my own business selling Tupperware which is an amazing product however right now I fell so upset at myself because I can't get any parties. What is wrong with me? I just spent a whole hour calling random people to see if they "needed" my Tupperware service and I felt like a fool. I called 16 people and all of them said NO. Let what the heck is going on? I'm not thinking staight either. I think I should go to bed now. BYE

1 comment:

Amanda Franks said...

I don't have any advice on your Tupperware start up, but I feel your frustration. Once you find something that will work you'll get rolling quickly, just keep trying!